[ome-users] May I open mrxs format image

David Gault (Staff) d.gault at dundee.ac.uk
Wed May 29 12:03:12 BST 2019

Hi Qi,

Im afraid the 3D Histech Mirax (.mrxs) format is not yet supported in Bio-Formats, further details as to why can be found in a previous blog post: http://blog.openmicroscopy.org/file-formats/community/2016/01/06/format-support/

The lowest resolution you are seeing is due to one of the other readers being able to partially parse the .dat file (https://trello.com/c/emkRPSaE/328-3d-histech-enforce-detection).
Support for this format has been requested before and I have noted your issue on the Trello card on our New File Formats board (https://trello.com/c/0MRuSFky/37-3d-histech-mirax-mrxs).

With Thanks,
David Gault