[ome-users] Import plate data from the FEI MORE as screen in OMERO

Munro, Ian i.munro at imperial.ac.uk
Fri Jul 27 11:32:03 BST 2018

Dear Kai

Some time ago I wrote some example code to write plate data (from  arrays in memory ) into an ome-tiff
<https://g>

Maybe you could adapt that either by reading your individual tiffs into memory or possibly by using it to write an accompanying xml file to go with your tiffs.

https://github.com/openmicroscopy/bioformats/blob/develop/components/formats-gpl/utils/FileWriteSPW.java

[https://avatars0.githubusercontent.com/u/975861?s=400&v=4]<https://github.com/openmicroscopy/bioformats/blob/develop/components/formats-gpl/utils/FileWriteSPW.java>

openmicroscopy/bioformats<https://github.com/openmicroscopy/bioformats/blob/develop/components/formats-gpl/utils/FileWriteSPW.java>
github.com
bioformats - Bio-Formats is a Java library for reading and writing data in life sciences image file formats. It is developed by the Open Microscopy Environment. Bio-Formats is released under the ...

I'm not sure the second option is viable - hopefully somebody has a better idea.

I hope that's of some help.

Best Wishes

Ian