[ome-users] Import plate data from the FEI MORE as screen in OMERO

Mark Carroll m.t.b.carroll at dundee.ac.uk
Fri Jul 27 12:09:42 BST 2018

Dear Kai,

> The data is saved as single tiffs with metadata. Additionally it saves
> one xml file per well that contains information about the sites imaged.
>
> I would like to import this data in OMERO in the screen/plate format.

One option is to put all the OME-XML metadata into a separate companion
file and have each TIFF's OME-XML simply refer to it. Attached is a
simple example of this approach: it successfully imports into OMERO as a
plate and you should find its files' XML quite readable. I hope that
this example helps you if you can get all the well metadata into one
companion file.
https://docs.openmicroscopy.org/ome-model/5.6.3/ome-tiff/specification.html#multi-file-ome-tiff
may be a useful reference.

-- Mark