[ome-users] Black image with BigTif and Bio-Formats

David Gault (Staff) d.gault at dundee.ac.uk
Wed Jul 25 11:13:04 BST 2018

Hi Stephane,

Thank you for submitting the bug report and providing a sample file. I have been able to reproduce the issue as you described and have discovered that the problem was introduced with Bio-Formats 5.7.1 and onwards.

I have opened a Trello card on the Bio-Formats inbox to track the issue:
https://trello.com/c/7pSOeMJF/262-big-tiff-breakage-in-571

With Thanks,
David Gault