[ome-users] Black image with BigTif and Bio-Formats

Stephane Dallongeville stephane.dallongeville at pasteur.fr
Tue Jul 24 15:42:53 BST 2018

Dear Bio-Formats developers,

Recently we started to experience an issue while opening some big TIF images with Bio-Formats where returned pixels are all set to 0.
We used to open these images normally with older version of Bio-format (5.6.0 is ok).

I uploaded an image sample here to reproduce the issue :
https://1drv.ms/u/s!Ah_GQtZzIFGpg5MLYHtEryJ71fTEng

As the image size is over > 2GPixels i used to open a sub resolution or just a region of the image but in both cases all returned pixels are 0. Hope it can help you in fixed the problem :)

Best,

--
Stephane Dallongeville
Unité d'Analyse d'Images Biologiques