[ome-users] Question about extract icc and apply icc file

David Gault (Staff) d.gault at dundee.ac.uk
Thu Sep 28 14:22:24 BST 2017

Hi Qi,

Currently Bio-Formats does not support ICC profiles and as such there is no additional processing of the pixel data.
If you are able to provide a sample file along with a code snippet showing how you are extracting the ROI and the expected outcome, then we may be able to assist you further.

You can upload any sample file to https://www.openmicroscopy.org/qa2/qa/upload/

With Thanks,
David Gault