[ome-users] HTD files on OMERO

Laurent Guerard laurent.guerard at unibas.ch
Fri Sep 29 14:16:45 BST 2017

Hi guys,

We just received an email from a user that wanted to have access to her
files and had problems.

She has uploaded 2 channels, multi position, multi well HTD files to
OMERO. But now, since we're having problem with OMERO/CellProfiler
communiciation, she wanted to download her files to analyze manually but
can only *Export* and not *Download as raw*. She tried exporting to tif
her data but there a couple of weird things happening:

  * Images are now 8 bit instead of 16.
  * There is a third channel appearing when it was only 2.
  * Pixel calibration is lost

Would you have any ideas on why this happens and if so (or not) how to
fix it ? We should have raw data available to send if needed.

Thanks.

Best,

Laurent Guerard