[ome-users] "stitch tiles" option not used for some tiled acquisitions from Zeiss LSM700

David Gault (Staff) d.gault at dundee.ac.uk
Fri Jul 28 15:11:15 BST 2017

Hi Kai,

>From debugging the sample files it would appear that there are differences in the metadata between the two filesets.
Images acquired in multi-position mode have the positions of the acquisitions are stored as dimension P, and when images are acquired in tile-scan mode the positions of the tiles are stored as dimension M.

The first file which imported as a series of tiles was parsed to read a dimension P of 1 and dimension M of 20.
The second file which imported as you expected had a dimension P of 2 and dimension M of 1.

It would look as though there has been some minor difference in the acquisition which is resulting in different metadata fields being used.

With Thanks,
David Gault