[ome-users] "stitch tiles" option not used for some tiled acquisitions from Zeiss LSM700

Kai Schleicher kai.schleicher at unibas.ch
Thu Jul 27 12:55:55 BST 2017

Hi,

I was approached by one of our users who reported that recently some
tile scans recorded at our Zeiss LSM700 inverted confocal do not import
as "stitched" any more
<https://demo.openmicroscopy.org/webclient/?show=image-1185>. Other
images that where acquired with the exact same settings however imported
fine
<https://demo.openmicroscopy.org/webclient/?show=image-1231%7Cimage-1232>.

I think that the images are not actually stitched, as this option is not
available in the version of acquisition software that was used.

Opening the files with FIJI/Bio-formats having the "stitch tiles" option
checked works well.

When you compare the images, do you find a difference that maybe led
OMERO to not use the "stitched tiles" option in some cases?

You can find all images on your demo server with Dataset ID 105
<https://demo.openmicroscopy.org/webclient/?show=dataset-105>.

Thanks for your help and greetings from Basel,
Kai

--
>>Please note my NEW PHONE NUMBERS: +41 61 207 57 31 (direct) +41 61 207 22 50 (central)<<
Kai Schleicher, PhD | Research Associate in Advanced Light Microscopy | Biozentrum, University of Basel | Klingelbergstrasse 50/70 | CH-4056 Basel |
Phone: +41 61 207 57 31 (direct) +41 61 207 22 50 (central) | kai.schleicher at unibas.ch | www.biozentrum.unibas.ch | www.microscopynetwork.unibas.ch