[ome-users] Consultancy ?

Munro, Ian i.munro at imperial.ac.uk
Mon Jul 31 13:52:58 BST 2017

Hello everyone.

My apologies for spamming the list but can I ask if anyone knows of any OME related consultancy work?
Until last year I was working with the OME consortium on extending their systems to work with Fluorescence Lifetime data.
During this time I contributed readers to Bio-formats and wrote desktop clients that interface to OMERO in both  Matlab and Java.
I would love to continue my work with OME so if anyone needs assistance integrating OMERO  into their workflow or has a modality or file-format
that  Bio-Formats doesn’t currently support then please get in touch.

Best Wishes

Ian