[ome-users] Unable to open lif file

Mai Tran maimisa8 at gmail.com
Fri Apr 10 17:53:10 BST 2015

Hi Roger,

I've tried to disable SCIFIO and when open the lif file I got this (I think
it's the same error). I forgot to mention before, I've tried on both Mac
and PC Fiji

java.lang.NumberFormatException: empty String
at sun.misc.FloatingDecimal.readJavaFormatString(FloatingDecimal.java:992)
at java.lang.Double.valueOf(Double.java:475)
at java.lang.Double.<init>(Double.java:567)
at loci.formats.in.LIFReader.translateFilterSettings(LIFReader.java:1495)
at loci.formats.in.LIFReader.translateMetadata(LIFReader.java:1006)
at loci.formats.in.LIFReader.initMetadata(LIFReader.java:511)
at loci.formats.in.LIFReader.initFile(LIFReader.java:453)
at loci.formats.FormatReader.setId(FormatReader.java:1317)
I've uploaded file to the link provided. Please let me know if that did not
get uploaded properly.

Thank you for your help

mai