[ome-users] [FLIMfit-users] FLIMfit is not fitting B-H data nor PQ data

Munro, Ian i.munro at imperial.ac.uk
Fri Sep 19 10:18:44 BST 2014

Hi Paul

It’s a bit hard for me to say what’s appropriate for your experiment but that sounds good to me.
I would suggest, for TCSPC data & pixel by pixel fitting , changing the algorithm to ‘Maximum likelihood’ using the advanced tab.
It does slow the fit but handles Poisson noise much better.
It might also be worth thinking about whether you can make use of a Global fitting approach as you are currently smoothing the images
quite heavily with a corresponding loss of spatial resolution.

All the best

Ian