[ome-users] Upgrade problem

Simon Li s.p.li at dundee.ac.uk
Thu Sep 18 12:19:14 BST 2014

Hi Anatole

I'm testing IIS at the moment (it seems to be particularly sensitive to the Python setup). I'll let you know.

In the meantime can you check if isapi_wsgi is working irrespective of OMERO? Follow the instructions at the bottom of https://code.google.com/p/isapi-wsgi/wiki/InstallationInstructions#Testing

Simon

On 18/09/2014 12:05, "Anatole Chessel" <anatole.chessel at gurdon.cam.ac.uk<mailto:anatole.chessel at gurdon.cam.ac.uk>> wrote:

That did work, omero seem to start normally! Simon, I owe you a beer.

OMERO.web is still broken however, in the same way as with ice3.5/python2.7 64bits (see the forum thread linked below), ie, with an error logged by 'ISAPI Filter or Extention' saying 'Failed to import callback module 'omero_web_iis' The system cannot find the file specified.'. However that is most likely a completely separate error, due to my iis being strangely configured...

Thanks
A.