[ome-users] Upgrade problem

Simon Li s.p.li at dundee.ac.uk
Thu Sep 18 13:26:49 BST 2014

It sounds like IIS is confused by your Python installation, from what I can tell IIS completely ignores any environment variables and obtains the Python location from somewhere in the Windows registry. All I can suggest is to try various combinations of uninstalling/reinstalling Python and isapi_wsgi (including manually deleting any files if necessary).

Simon