[ome-users] Upgrade problem

Anatole Chessel anatole.chessel at gurdon.cam.ac.uk
Thu Sep 18 12:05:57 BST 2014

That did work, omero seem to start normally! Simon, I owe you a beer.

OMERO.web is still broken however, in the same way as with
ice3.5/python2.7 64bits (see the forum thread linked below), ie, with an
error logged by 'ISAPI Filter or Extention' saying 'Failed to import
callback module 'omero_web_iis' The system cannot find the file
specified.'. However that is most likely a completely separate error,
due to my iis being strangely configured...

Thanks
A.

(...)

--