[ome-users] bio-formats broke in latest Fiji

Balaji Ramalingam b.ramalingam at dundee.ac.uk
Wed Sep 3 16:23:08 BST 2014

Hi,

Thank you for the detailed updates and files on the QA server.
We were able to reproduce the bug.

I have created a ticket for the same ,
https://trac.openmicroscopy.org.uk/ome/ticket/12548
(have added your id to the CC list)

and will get looked into at the earliest.

Best,
Balaji

Mr Balaji Ramalingam
Software Developer