[ome-users] trouble opening .nd2 files

Pradeep Joshi pradeepjoshi722 at gmail.com
Mon Sep 16 18:00:56 BST 2013

I am trying to open .nd2 files in Bisque and am encountering following
problems
My two channel images (DIC and DAPI) are defaulting to green and red false
colors with no option of changing the colors.
My deconvolved images are not displayed correctly. Please see attached
screenshots.

The images were collected on a Nikon T1 Eclipse running NIS Elements 4.
Versions 4.10.01 Build 834

Please help.

Best
Pradeep

"The known is finite, the unknown infinite. Intellectually we stand on an
islet in the midst of an illimitable ocean of inexplicability. Our business
every generation is to reclaim a little more land"- T.H. Huxley

Dr. Pradeep M. Joshi
Neuroscience Research Institute
University of California Santa Barbara
Santa Barbara, CA 93106