[ome-users] trouble opening .nd2 files

Melissa Linkert melissa at glencoesoftware.com
Mon Sep 16 18:09:19 BST 2013

Hi Pradeep,

> I am trying to open .nd2 files in Bisque and am encountering following
> problems
> My two channel images (DIC and DAPI) are defaulting to green and red false
> colors with no option of changing the colors.
> My deconvolved images are not displayed correctly. Please see attached
> screenshots.
>
> The images were collected on a Nikon T1 Eclipse running NIS Elements 4.
> Versions 4.10.01 Build 834

Which version of Bio-Formats are you using?  If you are using something
prior to the current stable version (4.4.8), then I would suggest first
upgrading to see if that fixes the problem.

If upgrading to 4.4.8 does not solve the problem, then it would be very
helpful if you could send one of the original .nd2 files.  Files can be
uploaded to http://qa.openmicroscopy.org.uk/qa/upload/

Regards,
-Melissa