[ome-users] Mirror before stitching?

Curtis Rueden ctrueden at wisc.edu
Sun Jun 16 19:49:28 BST 2013

Hi Sam,

We recently added an "invert Y axis coordinates" option (and one for X as
well) to the Stitching plugins. Did you try that?

The Fiji Grid/Collection Stitching plugin, in case you haven't tried it,
uses Bio-Formats and is much more powerful than the BF Importer's basic
stitching feature.

Regards,
Curtis