[ome-users] Support for nikon nd2 (nis-elements ver 4 files)

Matthew Pearson matthew.pearson at igmm.ed.ac.uk
Mon May 7 15:27:26 BST 2012

Hi all,

I was wondering if there were plans for the bio-formats plugin to
support the new version of nd2 files produced by nis-elements 4 which
i cannot open in the current version of fiji.  I could send you the
error message i get if that would help or i can speak to our users and
see if they're willing to send some elements ver 4 nd2 files for you
to work on.. do you have an ftp site i could upload these to?

Also i have the contact details of a nikon software engineer in the US
who i could contact if something needs to be done on the nikon side.

Thanks a lot,

Matt Pearson.

Scotland, with registration number SC005336.