[ome-users] OMERO: how to organize permanent storage?

Kees Machielsen Kees.Machielsen at daxarchiving.com
Fri May 29 19:18:04 BST 2009

Sorry Jay,

It looks like the mail engine removed the attachment.
The information is also available on our website
http://www.daxarchiving.com/en/solutions/omero-archive/challenge.html

If you register as Omero user we will keep you informed about our
developments. Our current planning is to have a first solution available in
Q3 of this year.

Best regards, Kees