[ome-users] OMERO: how to organize permanent storage?

Kees Machielsen Kees.Machielsen at daxarchiving.com
Fri May 29 17:56:44 BST 2009

Hi Chris,

FYI, we are developing also an archive solution for Omero server together
with Perkin Elmer.
This solution will enable OMERO users archive (automatically) all their data
as well as restore back projects/dataset randomly.
We showed a proof of concept version on the OME meeting in Paris (see
attached flyer).
Please let me know if this of interest to you.

Best regards, Kees Machielsen