[ome-users] Configuration Guide for mod_python (production) (fwd)

Paulo Almeida palmeida at igc.gulbenkian.pt
Wed May 27 23:59:52 BST 2009

Hi again,

You can run that command as root, since it will be running as user apache
anyway (that's what 'sudo -u' is doing). That should work, but if there is
some misconfiguration in sudo you can just login as root, do:

su apache

and run the rest of the line (set PYTHONPATH and run the python command).

The database must be running because syncdb is going to need it.

Best regards,
Paulo