[ome-users] OMERO.editor

Johnson, Karl Karl_Johnson at nrel.gov
Wed Sep 10 18:11:59 BST 2008

Hi All,
I was using the editor to make templates for a microscopy lab.  I have
two questions.

The first do you have an ETA for when the editor metadata will be
incorporated with the images in the database.

The second is a problem.  When I make the template, others can open the
template and save the values under a different name.  When we try to
open the edited file, using OMERO.editor the file will not open, if we
open the template first then open the edited file then we can open the
file but only the first three lines are visible.  We can see and open
the files in an XML editor with no problem and see all the lines of XML
code.

Any ideas?

Thanks
Karl