[ome-users] Howto change OME installation from default apache port

Susan Wilson smwilson at hpc.unm.edu
Tue Sep 9 20:51:54 BST 2008

Hi,

I am installing OME server on a SLES10 server.  apache is running, but
it's default port is not 80 or 8080.  The mod_perl test keeps failing
because it is attempting to connect to localhost on the default port
and this will not work.  If I run curl on the mod_perl_test to
localhost:<port> it works perfectly.  How can I change the port?  I
apologize if this has been asked over and over, but I have not been
able to search the list archives as a set - only one month at a time.

I have tried modifing the ApacheConfigTask.pm to include the non-
default port in the OME-2.6.1 installation directory structure, but
somehow the file that is installed in the /OME directory structure is
still missing the port and the installation fails.

Thanks.
Susan