[ome-users] ZVI time information

James Chen james.chenn at gmail.com
Tue May 27 17:51:05 BST 2008

Hi Melissa,
Thanks for your input. I'm using the matlab version of bio-formats and I
tried running a matlab version of the code you posted below. However, the
results are still the same: the retrieve structure basically has no data in
it. Here is what I ran:

javaaddpath('loci_tools.jar');
store = loci.formats.MetadataTools.createOMEXMLMetadata();
reader = loci.formats.ImageReader();
reader.setMetadataStore(store);

reader.setId(zvi_file);

retrieve = reader.getMetadataStore();

creationDate = retrieve.getImageCreationDate(0);

for plane = 0:reader.getImageCount()
    timestamp = retrieve.getPlaneTimingDeltaT(0,0,plane)
end

When I run a get(retrieve), all the fields in the structure are either 0 or
empty. I made sure I was running the latest daily build of bio-formats and I
double checked to make sure the zvi file had time stamps, but I am still
getting nothing. Am I doing something wrong?

Thanks,
-James