[ome-users] ZVI time information

Melissa Linkert linkert at wisc.edu
Tue May 27 18:10:50 BST 2008

Hi James,
It looks like you are doing everything correctly - there is probably still a
bug in Bio-Formats.

If you could send one or more ZVI files that exhibit this problem, that
would be extremely helpful in debugging.  Files smaller than 15 MB can be
sent as an email attachment; otherwise, you can send them by FTP (I will
provide server details off-list).

Regards,
-Melissa