[ome-devel] webemdb timeout

Will Moore will at lifesci.dundee.ac.uk
Tue Apr 24 16:44:22 BST 2012

Hi Ingvar,

Just to be sure if the '10 minutes' is due to omero session timeout, you could change this with
E.g

$ bin/omero config set omero.sessions.timeout 3600000		# timeout in millisecs!

You'll need to do
$ bin/omero admin restart

and check that this varies your Apache timeout.
Then at least we know for sure that it's the same 10 mins, not a coincidence.

  Will