[ome-devel] Zeiss 710

Rubén Muñoz ruben.munoz at embl.de
Thu Sep 30 10:38:19 BST 2010

Hi Melissa,

Regarding the last dataset that I sent. I believe now that it contains indeed, intentionally, 48 series.
Therefore the importer is detecting the correct values and doing the correct conversion.

> Do you have any written documentation that says this?  I have been
> re-reading the LSM specifications and have not found any mention of
> this.  Again, if I look at the pixel data it is quite obvious that that
> is correct, but if you have any documentation that confirms it that
> would help.

I have asked the author of these images. She produced the data using a Zeiss macro that actually doesn't perform series, but many different single images, renamed independently.
I have nothing to add to this thread. It is not an issue. Never mind about that dataset, I am not sure how I will convert them, but bioformats should not do it directly.

However... Can one add the corresponding independent series to one OME.TIF file creating a new multiT set?

Thanks for the discussion.

Rubén