[ome-devel] Zeiss 710

Will Moore will at lifesci.dundee.ac.uk
Thu Sep 30 11:22:11 BST 2010

Hi Ruben,

On 30 Sep 2010, at 10:38, Rubén Muñoz wrote:

> I have asked the author of these images. She produced the data using
> a Zeiss macro that actually doesn't perform series, but many
> different single images, renamed independently.
> I have nothing to add to this thread. It is not an issue. Never mind
> about that dataset, I am not sure how I will convert them, but
> bioformats should not do it directly.
>
> However... Can one add the corresponding independent series to one
> OME.TIF file creating a new multiT set?

There is a script in OMERO to stitch multiple images into a single
image with more dimensions (which you could then export). This would
duplicate the data. See:
http://cvs.openmicroscopy.org.uk/snapshots/movies/omero-4-2/mov/Scripting1.mov
The script has evolved a bit since then to auto recognise images by
name. See:
http://trac.openmicroscopy.org.uk/shoola/wiki/UtilScripts#CombineImages

You could edit the script itself to tailor it to your requirements if
necessary.

I believe similar functionality exists in ImageJ but don't know the
details?

   Cheers,

     Will.

> Thanks for the discussion.
>
> Rubén

William Moore
Wellcome Trust Centre for Gene Regulation & Expression
College of Life Sciences
MSI/WTB/JBC Complex
University of Dundee
Dow Street