[ome-devel] OMERO Django and Apache

Woodbridge, Mark R m.woodbridge at imperial.ac.uk
Wed Apr 1 11:33:23 BST 2009

Thanks Chris. It seems to work fine with Apache now (though it keeps running out of memory which is probably because I'm running in a virtual machine).

The only other problem is that I had to remove newlines from the python path:

    PythonPath "['/home/omero/omero-Beta4.0.0/lib',
                 '/home/omero/omero-Beta4.0.0/lib/python',
                 '/home/omero/omero-Beta4.0.0/lib/omeroweb'] + sys.path"

because otherwise Apache claimed the file was malformed.

Mark.