[ome-devel] Shoola implementation question

Richard Beare Richard.Beare at csiro.au
Wed Nov 17 00:45:58 GMT 2004

Hi Everyone,
I'm getting a student to look at some alternative client designs. We're
thinking of something using a combination of python and fltk (we have a
fair bit of experience with fltk image viewers). In scoping this idea we
need to understand how the client server communications work so we can
see whether the capabilities are readily available in python.

So, what is the communication mechanism used by shoola, and which part
of the code actually does this bit of the work? We have been poking
around for a little while without finding out where things are done.

Thanks

--
Richard Beare, CSIRO Mathematical & Information Sciences
Locked Bag 17, North Ryde, NSW 1670, Australia

Richard.Beare at csiro.au