[ome-users] BFail.ndpi solved in Bio-Formats 6.0.1?

David Gault (Staff) d.gault at dundee.ac.uk
Mon Mar 18 13:57:49 GMT 2019

Hi Konrad,

Unfortunately we do not yet have a working fix for that NDPI issue (https://trello.com/c/1jxzzrWk/1-ndpi-null-pointer-exception). We have also had other reports for this issue from other users and as such we did dedicate a significant amount of time in trying to find a solution in time for the 6.0.1 release. So far we have not yet been able to find a suitable fix but we are continuing to work to solve the issue as best we can.

With Thanks,
David Gault