[ome-users] SCN TO TIFF CONVERSION

Narapareddy, Mohanapriya mohanapriya.narapareddy at emory.edu
Thu Mar 7 15:36:09 GMT 2019

Hello David,

Thanks for your reply. Since .  ‘%s’ in the conversion will split the output into a separate file for each series, and i want a single file, I used the below command.

bfconvert /path/to/input output.tiff

 The problem is the generated file is corrupted and i am unable to view it in the viewer properly. I was able to view the scn file before conversion but the tiff file generated was not the same.

Please resolve this issue. I uploaded my .scn file in the given link. Please let me know if you can properly convert it in to the tiff file.

Thanks,

Mohanapriya