[ome-users] HELP with OMERO installation on MacBook Pro

Petr Walczysko (Staff) p.walczysko at dundee.ac.uk
Mon Jan 21 10:08:12 GMT 2019

Dear Maria

Thank you for letting us know.

We are definitely working on that issue. The problem is with that very version of java you mention, java 8 update 201.

You seem to be able to download other java patches, you might try to do this to circumvent the problem.

Please see also both emails we have sent towards this topic

http://lists.openmicroscopy.org.uk/pipermail/ome-users/2019-January/007321.html
and
http://lists.openmicroscopy.org.uk/pipermail/ome-users/2019-January/007323.html

There are some other suggestions for you about how to get forward.

We will keep you informed about the progress of the fix.

All the best

Petr

Petr Walczysko

OME Team