[ome-users] nd2 files from Nikon DS-Fi3 camera are not read correctly

David Gault (Staff) d.gault at dundee.ac.uk
Thu Sep 27 15:01:27 BST 2018

Hi Felix,

Thank you for reporting this problem and providing a sample file. I have been able to test and reproduce the issue as you described and it does indeed appear to be a bug.
I have opened a Trello card on the Bio-Formats board with the details and some of the initial investigation:
https://trello.com/c/EtOwZ7MH/283-nd2-incorrect-channels-and-pixel-data

With Thanks,
David Gault