[ome-users] COMMERCIAL POSTING. Webinar: Exploring Digital Pathology with OMERO Plus, PathViewer, and Parade

Emil Rozbicki emil at glencoesoftware.com
Wed Sep 26 13:14:17 BST 2018

Hi All,

We would like to invite you to our webinar on Digital Pathology workflows
with OMERO Plus, PathViewer and Parade. Our Digital Pathology Solution
comprises the most powerful, easy to use pathology WSI data viewing and
annotation tools available. We're going to cover data import and
annotation, advanced visualization, bright-field and multi-channel analysis
and data mining using Parade. We will also be giving a preview of new
features in our PathViewer pipeline, so be sure to stick around to the end!

You can sign up here:
https://zoom.us/webinar/register/WN_P1_2chfTSSez2alk4z__4A

We look forward to seeing you there.

Cheers,