[ome-users] Time series from Deltavision split into 4

Melissa Linkert melissa at glencoesoftware.com
Thu Oct 4 17:16:23 BST 2018

Hi Giovanni,

Thank you for sending the problematic file to the OME team.  We were
able to reproduce the problem, and have identified the necessary fix
as noted on our issue tracker:

https://trello.com/c/AdlH21K9/285-deltavision-file-incorrectly-reports-multiple-series

We will update that issue as progress is made on a fix.

Regards,
-Melissa