[ome-users] Time series from Deltavision split into 4

Daniel White dan at chalkie.org.uk
Thu Oct 4 16:52:05 BST 2018

Hi Giovanni

So you mean the file is only split up by bioformats if the
. DV file is 2Gb or larger?

Are yuu using a 64 bit operating system and 64 bit java? Or is there any 32
bit operating system or java involved.?

You can upload a large file to the devs using the upload file gadget in the
help menu of Fiji... Try that please?

Best

Dan