[ome-users] Bio-formats exporter does not store custom LUT applied in ImageJ

David Gault (Staff) d.gault at dundee.ac.uk
Wed Nov 7 11:02:39 GMT 2018

Hi Kai,

Thank you for helping to investigate this further. When using the macro you attached I see the LUT being used correctly for both of the imports. For TIFF and OME-TIFF this works for me with the latest Bio-Formats so long as the color mode selected is ‘Default’ (which is correct with the macro). However the ICS and CH5 conversion I am seeing the grayscale upon import so there does appear to be an issue here that requires further investigating. I will update the Trello card and continue to debug the export process.

With Thanks,
David Gault