[ome-users] user specific tag search

Kai Schleicher kai.schleicher at unibas.ch
Thu Jul 12 13:29:45 BST 2018

Dear OME-team,

A user of ours has recently asked me if it would be possible (preferably
in the webclient) to "Find images with a specific tag but only from a
specific person of the group."

When I was trying this (on our OMERO v5.3.4), I only managed to get all
images, from all group members within one group that share a given tag.

Could you let me know how I could restrict my search to a specific group
member? Or would it alternatively be possible to add a "owned by" filter?

Thank you for your help and cheers,
Kai

--
>>Please note my NEW PHONE NUMBERS: +41 61 207 57 31 (direct) +41 61 207 22 50 (central)<<
Kai Schleicher, PhD | Research Associate in Advanced Light Microscopy | Biozentrum, University of Basel | Klingelbergstrasse 50/70 | CH-4056 Basel |
Phone: +41 61 207 57 31 (direct) +41 61 207 22 50 (central) | kai.schleicher at unibas.ch | www.biozentrum.unibas.ch | www.microscopynetwork.unibas.ch