[ome-users] Bug report: Cannot open jp2 file created by StereoInvestigator

David Gault (Staff) d.gault at dundee.ac.uk
Wed Oct 25 17:28:35 BST 2017

Hi Kouichi,

Thank you for providing updates on your testing. We are still investigating this issue internally to try and isolate the problem and provide a solution. It does appear to be caused by a conflict of Java classes. One potential solution that might be worth trying is to force MATLAB to give priority to the Bio-Formats library when loading the Java class path. This can be done by modifying the file javaclasspath.txt.

  *   If you do not have a javaclasspath.txt file already you can create one in your MATLAB preferences folder.
  *   To find the location of the preferences folder you can use the command  'prefdir'
  *   In the text file add the following:

<before>
path/to/bioformats_package.jar

For more details on adding jars to javaclassoath.txt you can see https://uk.mathworks.com/help/matlab/matlab_external/static-path.html#bvjg_eg-1