[ome-users] OMERO and CellProfilerAnalyst

Kai Schleicher kai.schleicher at unibas.ch
Thu Jul 27 16:45:43 BST 2017

Hi Balaji,

thanks for your reply and the link to the guide.

Connecting to our OMERO from Cellprofiler works already like a charm
(and was without doubt achieved using your guide :)!

What I wanted to do now is to have CellProfiler*Analyst *to also be
connected to OMERO.

See the crosspost in the CPA forum
<http://forum.cellprofiler.org/t/cellprofileranalyst-and-omero/4962/2>
for details.

I was just wondering if anyone had already tried to do the same and had
some guidance :)

Thanks and cheers,
Kai