[ome-users] OMERO username and password

Qi Gong qigong at gwmail.gwu.edu
Mon Feb 27 16:45:02 GMT 2017

Hello Josh,

1. As attachment, I think the version is 5.2.7

2. I use the "-db" command it still has the same problem. I didn't remember
I set ICE_CONFIG. I only set config following instruction.
"C:\OMERO.server\> bin\omero config set omero.db.name omero_database

C:\OMERO.server\> bin\omero config set omero.db.user db_user
C:\OMERO.server\> bin\omero config set omero.db.pass db_password"

3. This is the Path for System variable (not user variable)
C:\Program Files (x86)\AMD APP\bin\x86_64;C:\Program Files (x86)\AMD
APP\bin\x86;*C:\Program
Files\Java\jdk1.8.0_65\bin;C:\ProgramData\Oracle\Java\javapath;*C:\Program
Files (x86)\NVIDIA
Corporation\PhysX\Common;C:\Windows\system32;C:\Windows;C:\Windows\System32\Wbem;C:\Windows\System32\WindowsPowerShell\v1.0\;C:\Program
Files (x86)\Aperio\Common;C:\Program Files (x86)\Point Grey Research\PGR
FlyCapture\bin64\;C:\Program Files\TortoiseSVN\bin;C:\Program Files
(x86)\MiKTeX 2.9\miktex\bin\;C:\Program
Files\MATLAB\R2016a\runtime\win64;C:\Program
Files\MATLAB\R2016a\bin;C:\Program Files
(x86)\MATLAB\R2013a\runtime\win32;C:\Program Files
(x86)\MATLAB\R2013a\bin;C:\Program Files\MATLAB\MATLAB Compiler
Runtime\v715\runtime\win64;C:\Program Files\TortoiseGit\bin;C:\Program
Files (x86)\Git\cmd;C:\Program Files (x86)\ATI
Technologies\ATI.ACE\Core-Static;C:\Program Files\Point Grey
Research\FlyCapture2\bin64;C:\Program Files\MATLAB\MATLAB
Runtime\v901\runtime\win64;C:\Ice-3.5.1-b4-win-x64-Release\bin;C:\Python27

Does this correct? Thank you.

Regards,
Qi