[ome-users] Grayscale - inverted

Alexia Loynton-Ferrand alexia.ferrand at unibas.ch
Mon Feb 27 11:46:54 GMT 2017

Dear all,

We have users extensively using OMERO and OMERO.figure, and they were asking about a feature:
They would like to display their images in "inverted grayscale", ie. to see vesicules better in Zebrafish.

I wonder if this feature already exists (I could not find it...), or if this is something that could be considered as a new implementation?

Many thanks,
Alexia

>>Please note my NEW PHONE NUMBER: +41 61 207 57 30 (or alternatively +41 61 207 22 50) <<
Dr Alexia Loynton-Ferrand | Research Associate in Advanced Light Microscopy | Imaging Core Facility  | Biozentrum, University of Basel | Klingelbergstrasse 50/70 | CH-4056 Basel
Phone: +41 61 207 57 30 | alexia.ferrand at unibas.ch<mailto:alexia.ferrand at unibas.ch> | www.biozentrum.unibas.ch<http://www.biozentrum.unibas.ch/> | www.microscopynetwork.unibas.ch<http://www.microscopynetwork.unibas.ch/>