[ome-users] Grayscale - inverted

William Moore (Staff) W.Moore at dundee.ac.uk
Mon Feb 27 11:54:36 GMT 2017

Hi Alexia,

 The “Reverse Intensity” feature is included in OMERO 5.3.0 which will be released in a month’s time.

You can choose “Reverse Intensity” in the color-picker in Web client or Insight.
If you save the reverse intensity in web client or Insight then you will also see reverse intensity in OMERO.figure.
(figure doesn’t yet allow you to pick “reverse intensity” in the OMERO.figure app itself).

 Regards,

  Will.