[ome-users] Bug with listing all users?

Dominik Lindner (Staff) d.lindner at dundee.ac.uk
Mon Apr 10 10:36:37 BST 2017

Hi Jake,

the first explanation which comes to my mind is, that the user you're logged in with, might not  be part of the group you want to import for.
In the import dialog you can unfortunately only see the groups the logged in user is member of, and the users which are member of the currently selected group.
You can either add your "import user" to all groups you want to import for, or you use the command line importer, which doesn't have this restriction (for command line importer see for example: http://downloads.openmicroscopy.org/movies/omero-5-2/mov/ OMERO_CLI_import_basic.mp4 and OMERO_CLI_import_advanced.mp4 ).

Regards,
Dominik