[ome-users] links to latest downloads

Sebastien Besson (Staff) s.besson at dundee.ac.uk
Wed May 11 15:24:10 BST 2016

Hi Tjelvar,

for each release of our software, we maintain a series of latest URLs
following the following semantics:
http://downloads.openmicroscopy.org/latest/$software/
http://downloads.openmicroscopy.org/latest/$software$MAJOR/
http://downloads.openmicroscopy.org/latest/$software$MAJOR.$MINOR/

i.e. the following URLs should all resolve to the OMERO 5.2.3 downloads page
as of today:

http://downloads.openmicroscopy.org/latest/omero
http://downloads.openmicroscopy.org/latest/omero5
http://downloads.openmicroscopy.org/latest/omero5.2

For accessing particular sections of each downloads page you should be able to
use the anchors, i.e. in the specific case of the clients

http://downloads.openmicroscopy.org/latest/omero/#clients

Best,
Sebastien