[ome-users] links to latest downloads

Tjelvar Olsson (JIC) Tjelvar.Olsson at jic.ac.uk
Wed May 11 15:15:50 BST 2016

Dear OME,

I'm currently writing some internal documentation to help our users get up to speed with OMERO, the OMERO insight client etc.

I would like to be able to point the users at a permanent URL that points to the latest version of your download page. E.g.

https://downloads.openmicroscopy.org/omero/latest/

Does such a URL exist?

Also, are there any handles to be able to link to specific sections of the download page? For example, I would like to be able to have a URL that always pointed at the latest version of the OMERO insight client download section.

Thanks in advance for your help.

Kind regards,

Tjelvar