[ome-users] OMERO Client crashes when lauching ROI tool

Dominik Lindner (Staff) d.lindner at dundee.ac.uk
Mon Aug 22 09:52:56 BST 2016

Hi Paul,

could you send insight's log file? You can find it by clicking on the "Show log file" item in the Help menu.
Also it would be great to have an example file, which triggers the error. It seems to be related to the type of image you're using.
Would it be possible to upload one?

You can upload the files here:
https://www.openmicroscopy.org/qa2/qa/upload/

Kind Regards,